We are not here to break the law, we are here to change it! Legal In Our Lifetime~
A Weekend Pass includes your space for tent camping and all festival activities. There will be a large Vendor Village. Vendors Must Be Registered In Advance. There will be various food vendors, including Vegan, Vegetarian, and traditional festival foods and more. There will be at least 4 stages. There is an ATM on the property, and most cell phones get at least some service.
Yes there is car camping. Fires are permitted, must be off the ground and contained. Also must have a fire exting. on hand at all times.
Gate open noon on Friday, Oct 7, 2016 - no early arrivals ~
The Laser shows are going to be off the hook!
We are pleased to announce that we are hosting our 1st ever disc golf tournament sanctioned by the Professional Disc Golf Association!
We are also hosting a glass blow off featuring some of the most amazing glass artists - and hosting our largest art gallery to date!
- Moon Dream Tea
- Tail Blazing Events (TBT)
- Cannabis & Hemp Association
- Grow Up NY
- NY Cannabis Action Network
- Grateful Seedz
- No Fires (there will be a community Fire) (you may have a fire if it is off the ground, contained, in a screen,and kept small and must have a fire exting.)
- No underage drinking
- No fireworks
- Under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No Knuckle Heads
- No unauthorized vending!
- No Nitrous!
- No littering!
- NO ATVs, GOLF CARTS, OR PERSONAL MOTORIZED VEHICLES ALLOWED
- NO DOGS ALLOWED - if you do bring them, THEY MUST BE FRIENDLY and you will be charged $20.00 per dog and must provide proof of shots
- NO DANGEROUS NARCOTICS/DRUGS
- NO Weapons or dangerous objects, including chain saws, machetes, etc.
- Please respect the festival site by picking up your garbage and recycling as appropriate.
- Please respect yourselves by taking care of your bodies. NO WRISTBAND, NO ADMITTANCE! Violation is trespassing & subject to eviction, fines and/or arrest.
- Please respect the area surrounding the festival by being courteous to anyone you meet, by driving carefully and keeping the celebration on site.
- Please respect your friends and everyone attending by cooperating and having fun together, and by looking out for one another.
- Only Camp in Designated locations.
- Take Memories Home With You & Leave Only Footprints!
- Treat the venue, neighbors, yourself and each other with RESPECT
- We want to be able to do this again. How about you?
Moon Dream Tea
NY Cannabis Action Network
Your Company Here